A Blog About Stock Photography. John specializes in shooting stock photos including a mix of funny animal pictures with anthropomorphized pets (including dogs, cats, cows, elephants, monkeys and more), and concept stock photos for business and consumer communications. John's site includes interviews with photographers and leaders in the stock photo community as well as numerous articles on photography, digital imaging, and the stock photo business.
Monday, October 22, 2012
Five Rules For Success In Stock Photography
1. Get your head out of the clouds and understand what images the market needs.
2. Forget waiting for inspiration and get to work making inspiring images.
3. Quit looking at what others are doing and create the images that only you can create.
4. Remember that quality trumps quantity, but quantity is necessary.
5. Prepare for the long term by setting realistic goals and creating images that fulfill you creatively
6. never give up!!
thank you for your sharing
Post a Comment